Tryout Fees – None.
Annual Dues for the 2023/2024 Season (August-May/June) – Annual dues are split between a non-refundable deposit at the time of registration, then 5 installment payments throughout the year. Discounts are offered for payment in full at the time of registration.
Regular Season Dues- $1995
Training Only- $1695 (NO GAMES)
Junior Academy- $1200 (2016 and younger not on a team)
Annual Dues for the 2023/2024 High School Season and player additions (November-May/June) –
Regular High School Season Dues- $1385
Regular Season Dues include the following:
– Trainings at our Indoor and Outdoor Facilities (August-May). Manta will take off a few weeks in November, and some, but not all, teams may play into/through June.
– Fall Outdoor League (games) (Not applicable to High School Teams)
– Spring Outdoor League (games)
– 1 Pinnie upon initial player registration with Manta. (Player is responsible for their own pinnie, if lost- must purchase a new one). If Player grows out of the smaller size pinnie, a new larger size will be provided. Pinnies will not be provided every year – only provided upon initial club registration.
– Access to Veo taped games
– Additional use of Manta Fieldhouse when available with team
-Access to Goalkeeper Training
-Additional league game opportunities with other ages
Players on teams with birth years 2005-2015 – $200 Deposit and $359 x 5 (x4 for HS teams).
Players on Junior Academy Teams – $200 deposit plus $200 x 5.
Training Only Players- $200 Deposit and $299 x 5.
Installment payments are made automatically July 29, September 2, November 18, January 27, and March 17.
High School Dues Installment payments made automatically November 18, January 27, March 17 and April 18.
The following will be an additional cost if you choose to participate and will be invoiced through our app (Team Snap):
-Tournaments: Once rosters are received from the coach, invoices will be divided amongst the players going. NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS will be made after invoices are sent. There are no exceptions to this rule.
-Futsol/ Indoor sessions in which any teams choose to participate.
– Individual Training with coaches (to be paid to the coaches)
– Shooting Clinics through the club
– Individual Fieldhouse time
Uniform costs are consistent for all teams, with the exception of Junior Academy. Uniforms are purchased directly through a team link through Soccer Post in Medina, OH that will be available shortly.
Annual Dues payment in full at registration – $100.
Multi Child Discount on Annual Dues registering in the fall- 2nd child playing in club – $300; 3rd child playing in club – $500; 4th Child or more playing in club – free. Adjusted sibling discounts will be made if joining after the fall.
Prorated discounts available if joining mid season.
**Financial aid is available as needed. Manta believes that no child should miss out due to financial issues that are not in their control. Please contact Tony Catanzarite to discuss individual needs.