MANTA UNITED REGISTRATION
2023-2024 TRYOUTS “OPEN”
Tryouts for the 2023-2024 Season are NOW OPEN!
HIGH SCHOOL TRYOUT INFORMATION
Girls October 25 and 30
Boys October 27 and November 1
5:00 PM – 6:30 PM at the Manta’s Darice Fields
There is NO FEE for tryouts.
Registration for the club will be available following tryouts. Once a player accepts a roster spot, Manta will send a link to accept the roster spot, pay the initial deposit, and register for the season. See FEES for more information about yearly dues.
2023 SUMMER CAMP “CLOSED”
Be a part of Manta history and join the first official Manta Soccer Summer Camp! Non-Manta players welcome! This camp will provide players with positionally themed sessions that include attacking principals, defensive principals, possession concepts, and application in game-like settings!
2024 DATES COMING SOON
Held at Manta’s Outdoor Fields
SKILLS, SPEED, AGILITY CLINICS “CLOSED”
Skills Clinics will be held on Mondays from 4pm-5pm and Speed and Agility will be help on Wednesdays from 4:15pm-5pm.
Skills will focus on foot skills, ball mastery, speed and agility drills to turn those 1v1 attacking moments into a win/score every time for your young soccer players!
REGULAR SEASON ANNUAL DUES
Annual dues are split between a deposit at the time of registration, then 5 installment payments throughout the year. Discounts are offered for payment in full at the time of registration.
High School Annual Dues
Boys and Girls
Season: November through May/June
Teams: U18 • U17 • U16 • U15
Regular Season Annual Dues
Boys and Girls
Ages 14 and under (non high-school)
Season: August through May/June
Black & Pink Teams:
U14 • U13 • U12 • U11 • U10 • U9
Ages 14 and under (non High-School)
Skills based individual development environment
Professional and licensed coaches
Training 2x per week | August-May.
Training Only $1, 695 Annual Dues (no games)
ANNUAL DUES INCLUDE
• Training at our Indoor and Outdoor Facilities
• Fall Outdoor League (games) (N/A to High School Teams)
• Spring Outdoor League (games)
• 1 Pinnie (if lost- must purchase a new one
• Access to Veo taped games
• Additional use of Manta Fieldhouse when available with team
• Access to Goalkeeper Training
• Additional league game opportunities with other ages
Teams Players (birth years 2005-2015)
• $200 deposit and $359 x 5**
Junior Academy players
• $200 deposit plus $200 x 5**
Training Only players | $200 deposit and $299 x 5**
**Installment payments are made automatically
July 29, September 2, November 18, January 27, March 17
High School Dues installment payments made automatically
November 18 | January 27 | March 17 | April 18
• Tournaments. Tourneys are not mandatory. You only pay in the tournaments that you commit to play in. Once rosters are received from the coach, we divide up the cost between all players. These costs range depending upon the number of players and costs of an event (typically approximately $75-200 per event). Once invoices are sent, there will be no refunds/cancellations unless an emergency arises.
• Futsal/Indoor Session. If your coach decides to do a session of indoor or futsal, this would be extra
• Individual Training with coaches (to be paid to the coaches
• Shooting Clinics through the club
• Individual Fieldhouse time
Uniform costs are consistent for all teams, with the exception of Junior Academy. Uniforms are purchased directly through a team link through Soccer Post in Medina, OH that will be available shortly.
• Annual Dues payment in full at registration – $100.
• Multi Child Discount on Annual Dues registering in the fall- 2nd child playing in club – $300; 3rd child playing in club – $500; 4th Child or more playing in club – free. Adjusted sibling discounts will be made if joining after the fall.
• Prorated discounts available if joining mid season.
**Financial aid is available as needed. Manta believes that no child should miss out due to financial issues that are not in their control. Please contact Tony Catanzarite to discuss individual needs.
ABOUT MANTA UNITED...
Manta United is the newest youth soccer club in Northeast Ohio and will begin in the fall 2020 Season. Manta United will initially field boys and girls teams ages 2005 (U14) and younger, with a true focus on development of young players. Manta makes its home on a multi-field outdoor complex in Strongsville as well in its own Manta field house for indoor and year round training opportunities.
Manta’s founder, Tony Catanzarite, is the men’s head coach of Walsh Jesuit High School and has put together a Manta club coaching staff with many years of experience at the youth, high school, and college levels.